Juice Talent Development Ltd. is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK.
The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
The types pf personal data we collect and use
When you contact Juice through our website, we ask you for your name and email address so that we can get back to you, send you the information that you require or add you to the email list for our blog.
When you become a customer of Juice, we will ask you for the names and email addresses of your learners in order for us to fulfil our contractual obligations and set up training accounts for them on the Juice Academy.
While learners may add extra personal data to their training accounts if they wish, Juice does not collect or use this information in any way.
We will use the names and email addresses you provide to update you about products, services, news, tips and new content from Juice. However, you may opt out of this service at any time by emailing us at [email protected]. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons.
Processing your personal data
As a customer of Juice, we will process your personal data:
- As necessary to perform our contract with you:
- To manage and perform that contract;
- To update and maintain our records.
- As necessary for our own legitimate interests:
- To monitor activities on your training accounts;
- For analysis and developing statistics.
- As necessary to comply with a legal obligation:
- When you exercise your rights under data protection law and make requests;
- For activities related to criminal activities.
- Based on your consent:
- To update you about Juice products, services and content where you have given your consent for us to do so;
- When you provide us with the names and email addresses of any of your learners whom you wish to be set up with accounts on the Juice Academy.
You are free to change your mind and withdraw your consent at any time, although this may mean that we are no longer able to provide certain services.
Sharing your personal data
Juice may share your personal data with:
- Sub-contractors and other persons who help us to provide our products and services;
- Anyone else where we have your consent or as required by law.
Determining retention periods
We will retain your personal data for as long as is necessary to provide a service to you. If you’re a Juice customer, we will retain your personal data for six months following the end of your contract, although you may request that your data is deleted immediately.
Your rights under the applicable data protection laws are as follows:
- The right to be informed about how we process your personal data;
- The right to have your personal data corrected, updated or completed;
- The right to object to our processing of your personal data;
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal data;
- The right to have your personal data erased;
- The right to request access to the personal data we hold for you; and
- The right to have your data moved, copied or transferred.
You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), which can enforce and investigate compliance with data protection law. Their website is located at www.ico.org.uk
Finally, we do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by emailing [email protected].