Want to join the Juicy Crew?
RECRUITMENT PROGRAMME MENTOR
£25,000 to £35,000 + bonus + laptop + fully expensed phone + working from home
We are looking for an outstanding recruitment mentor to join our team and help our learners succeed and achieve growth. With a passion for training and skills you will deliver an engaging and innovative learning journey for apprentices.
Juice have developed the world’s most entertaining online learning programmes for recruiters and last year launched a fully gamified, mobile enabled online learning platform. The company is highly regarded in the recruitment sector and was recently voted Training Provider 2017 by Recruitment International. This role is a key position and the successful applicant will enjoy an autonomous environment, yet be fully supported when required.
https://youtu.be/RGQIIj0ZRdI – 2-minute video overview of Juice
This will be an exciting and challenging job role that will report to the apprenticeship programme manager and will include the following responsibilities:
· Supporting learners who are undertaking Apprenticeships in Recruitment.
· Providing learners with information and guidance.
· Working to specific quality and completion targets.
· Deliver Apprenticeships in Levels 2 and 3; conduct 1-1 sessions with learners, leading informal / professional discussions and exploration of latest industry trends and sharing experiences.
· Record professional discussions on specific units / topics based on knowledge, independent research and reflective accounts.
· Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather quality evidence towards their qualifications.
· Also gathering electronic evidence and conducting telephone professional discussions.
· Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
· Organise and maintain documentation on learners` progress.
· Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner`s need.
· Work to learner review and completion timescales.
Teaching, Learning and Assessment
- Carry out regular learner visits and evidence teaching, learning & assessment
- Complete coaching sessions with learners
- Produce learning materials, deliver workshops and blended learning as required
- Inspire and motivate your learners and identify any barriers and adapt to your learners needs
- Undertake appropriate learning & development activities as required for the role
Administration and Reporting
- Adhere to compliance regulations in line with SFA requirements
- Meet as a minimum the KPI target agreed at performance reviews on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Actively promote Equality and Diversity, Health and Safety, Safeguarding and Prevent Policies
- Completion of portfolios in a timely manner for interim and summative verification
- Work with the Internal Quality Assurer to ensure the quality of the Programme
- Communicate with Employers and your line manager to give regular updates on learner progress and identify ‘at risk’ learners, and produce an action plan
- Proactively seek opportunities to raise awareness of the benefits of Apprenticeship and other training
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships
What we are looking for –
- Organised & can-do attitude
- Problem solver
- Target driven
- Excellent training skills
- Ability to empathise and work with learners
- Ability to communicate effectively with employers & managers
- IT literate
- Team Player
- Ability to work autonomously
- Able to travel to meet the needs of the business
- At least 3 years in the Recruitment industry
- Previous training experience
- Qualification experience
Please email all applications to [email protected]