Want to join the Juicy Crew?
PART TIME CUSTOMER EXCELLENCE MANAGER (3, 4 OR 5 DAYS)
SALARY: C$75K PRO RATA
Voted Training Provider of the Year 2017 and 2018, this is a unique opportunity to join the Recruitment Industry’s leading online learning provider. Online learning is a fast moving and rapidly expanding sector and prolific within the recruitment industry. By using humour in training and the most advanced LMS platform to keep learners engaged, Juice is now positioned as the market leader in this sector.
This person will have the opportunity to:
- Support/train customers to gain maximum return on their investment in Juice
- Use their creativity to implement new and innovative concepts to encourage engagement
- Consult with customers (some at board level) to develop their L and D strategy
Recruitment Juice has been a market-leading provider of training solutions to the worldwide recruitment industry for over 10 years. Our fully gamified LMS platform supports our extensive learning content designed by recruitment specialists, specifically for the recruitment industry.
We are now seeking a commercially astute Customer Excellence Manager (ideally with a background in Learning and Development in the Recruitment industry) who is happy to work independently to truly consult with our customers. You will have full responsibility for managing existing business and continually enhancing our customer satisfaction, engagement and retention.
Reasons why this is an amazing opportunity:
1. Opportunity to work flexible hours, home based!
2. Great customer base with a variety of needs/challenges
3. Still huge scope to make your mark on our service offering to customers
4. A role with true ownership but with extensive support from the UK
5. High quality and extensive Juice content from over 40 experts in our sector
6. Fully gamified platform is second to none to support the learning material
7. 90% renewal rate within our biggest customers
8. 85% of learners feel their performance increases as a result of using Juice
- Onboarding new customers through initial consultation to understand requirements and then face to face or webinar training
- Supporting customers to continue to gain maximum return on their investment in Juice throughout their agreement
- Formally review all accounts quarterly and provide recommendations on best practice
- Provide ad hoc training as required
- Ongoing focus on engagement, customer satisfaction and supporting the continuous development of all learners
- Create new L and D initiatives across customer base to continue to increase engagement
- Face to face meetings in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane with occasional overnights required
What we’re looking for in candidates:
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and ambitious– This is a unique opportunity to drive our account management strategy. You will be driven by the desire to do well for yourself and the business.
- Organised and structured with an attention to detail – there’s plenty to do so you should be adept at effectively managing your day and yourself.
- Professional – our brand has a great reputation. How you treat the clients and users is a reflection on all of us, you should be a proud brand ambassador of Juice.
- Reliable and hard working – you should be someone who is self-motivated and keen to ‘just get on’ with the job in hand. We will give you all the support you need but we don’t micro-manage!
- Experienced – you will have experience in either learning and development, the recruitment sector or ideally both, and with the commercial acumen to develop business and operate in a target driven environment with multiple customers
- Developing people – you will preferably have experience in face to face delivery of training, a good understanding of e-learning, and ideally some course design experience and knowledge of blended learning. You will also be confident to consult with customers to understand their people development needs / strategy and adapt your style accordingly.
- Strong rapport builder – you should be a people-person who quickly forms strong and trusting relationships.
Core software skills:
- Microsoft Office – in particular Word, Excel and PPT and Outlook.
- Experience of using a CRM system – we use SalesForce but it’s easy to pick up.
- Ability to use all internet-based browsers – Google Chrome, IE and Firefox.
You should have excellent written and spoken English and be able to communicate confidently with senior client contacts and senior internal management.
Email [email protected] with your CV and a 50-word paragraph on why you would be great for the job.