Want to join the Juicy Crew?
SALARY: £30,000 TO £40,000 PLUS BONUS
Voted Training Provider of the Year 2017 & 2018, this is a unique opportunity to join the Recruitment Industry’s leading online learning provider. Online learning is a fast moving and rapidly expanding sector and prolific within the recruitment industry. By using humour in training and the most advanced LMS platform to keep learners engaged, Juice is now positioned as the market leader in this sector.
This person will have the opportunity to:
· Have complete ownership of the marketing function within the business working directly with the MD
· Work from home with flexible hours to fit around family and / or other commitments
· Define & implement a marketing strategy for the business to generate short, medium and long-term leads
· Work with external providers to assist with the execution of the marketing objectives (although the more the Marketing Manager can do themselves the better)
Recruitment Juice has been a market-leading provider of training solutions to the worldwide recruitment industry for 10 years. Our fully gamified LMS platform supports our extensive learning content designed by recruitment specialists, specifically for the recruitment industry. We are now a government approved training provider and offer Levy funded programmes and qualifications to some of the UK’s largest recruitment companies.
Reasons why this is an amazing opportunity:
1. Opportunity to work flexible hours, home based
2. Working for a dynamic, rapidly expanding, market leading, award winning company
3. An extremely varied role with the opportunity to learn many new skills
4. Hands on position, meaning you can take total control, make a real difference and see real results from your work
5. Many aspects of marketing tried and tested, so a great opportunity to put together a cohesive marketing campaign and strategy for the entire business
6. Varied target customers providing a great variety of needs/challenges
7. 90% renewal rate within our biggest customers
8. 85% of learners feel their performance increases as a result of using Juice
9. Passionate, dedicated and experienced team to work with
10. Full support to build on your marketing experience
· Develop a cohesive marketing campaign & strategy aimed at the UK Recruitment industry for Juice Online and Juice Apprenticeship Training
· Marketing responsibilities will include some of the following:
- LinkedIn advertising & promotion
- Direct mail
- Email marketing
- Top 1,000 Recruitment companies targeted campaign
- Google Adwords PPC
- Juice blog
- Press releases
- Juice Twitter account
- Content marketing / lead magnets
· Implement CRM / Lead nurturing software to automate and track marketing activity and leads (currently use Salesforce as CRM) Have looked at Infusionsoft and Hubspot
· Update website to enhance leads and sales
· Improve hard copy / PDF marketing material for Juice Online & Juice Apprenticeship Training
· Track all KPI’s related to marketing activity / lead generation
· Primary responsibility is to increase lead generation and sales by delivering on the points above
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR IN CANDIDATES:
· A “do’er”! We need someone that can be hands on and actually DO most of this role as opposed to just working with external suppliers all the time.
· Strong background and understanding of Digital Marketing & Social Media
· Ideally worked in a similar role for an SME. Knowledge of the Recruitment sector would be a bonus
· Enthusiastic, self-motivated and ambitious – This is a unique opportunity to drive our marketing strategy. You will be driven by the desire to do well for yourself and the business.
· Organised and structured with an attention to detail – there’s plenty to do so you should be adept at effectively managing your day and yourself.
· Professional – our brand has a great reputation. Our Marketing Manager will be expected to enhance this.
· Reliable and hard working – you should be self-motivated and keen to ‘just get on’ with the job in hand. We will give you all the support you need but we don’t micro-manage!
CORE SOFTWARE SKILLS:
· Microsoft Office – in particular Word, Excel and PPT and Outlook.
· Experience of using a CRM system – we use SalesForce but it’s easy to pick up.
· Ability to use all internet-based browsers – Google Chrome, IE and Firefox.
· Knowledge of lead nurturing and marketing automation software
You should have excellent written and spoken English and be able to communicate confidently.
Email [email protected] with your CV and a 50 word paragraph on why you would be great for the job. Successful candidates will be invited for initial telephone interviews with the final shortlist attending face to face interviews.