Whether you are taking on a new apprentice or upskilling your existing team, Juice can offer you the support and guidance to make informed decisions which benefit your business.
We listen to employers and design and deliver programmes that deliver real business benefits. Therefore, we do not believe that “one size fits all” and will adapt our programmes to deliver what employers need and in a way that suits the employer and employees. We will not, however, compromise on quality, ALL programmes delivered by Juice will ensure high achieving apprenticeship success rates!
We understand that in the modern business world, time is of a premium, so the types and methods of learning interventions need to be planned and delivered in a way that causes minimum disruption to the day-to-day business activity. Hence, we have developed a range of techniques to minimise business disruption whilst maximising learning. Delivery techniques include:
- Classroom – we offer classroom based delivery, ½ day or full day. Enabling groups of learners to benefit from high impact training sessions.
- Micro-delivery sessions – one hour on-line intensive training sessions, often planned in lunch-hour or immediately before or after work; with the learners’ able to receive training at their workplace.
- Webinars and Skype – we will utilise technology to maximise input and minimise disruption.
- Face to Face – a key element of the apprenticeship model is face to face delivery through our mentors. These visits will normally occur at the learner’s place of work; and will include learning input, progress review, assessment of competence and general learner support.
- Online – our award-winning platform offers apprentices flexibility on when and where they choose to complete their learning.