All billing managers struggle with balancing billing time with finding time to actually manage.
Yet manage that balance we must. And the solution can be found in disciplined personal organisation.
We have to have a work plan, a strategy to make sure we include all the key components of what is important. “Working hard” is not enough. This short video will show you some key strategies to maintain your personal billings but also improve the billings of those around you;
- Plan your management time.
- Impose yourself on your job.
- Roam the office.
- Do you impact the productivity of each staff member?
- You need to leverage the results of other people
- Don’t allow the job to run you
- Your recruiters need to be better because of your input
You have to get the balance right, or else you might as well remain a recruiter and forget about the managing part!